Welcome to Australian Kayaking Adventures, where we redefine paddling perfection on the Gold Coast! Immerse yourself in the safest and most exhilarating paddle experience you can find. Navigating the tranquil waters of the Broadwater, our tours cater to both novice and seasoned kayakers. Glide seamlessly in our state-of-the-art, stable, and user-friendly sit-on-top double kayaks/canoes—ideal for an effortless aquatic escapade. Make memories against the backdrop of stunning coastal landscapes. And for the perfect gift this Christmas, give the present of adventure with our unforgettable kayaking and snorkeling experiences. Join us and transform your Gold Coast visit into an absolute must-do, where safety meets excitement, and every paddle stroke is a moment to cherish. Book now and let the adventure begin!
Morning Dolphin Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour
- Paddle Gold Coast’s tranquil Southern Moreton Bay waters of the Broadwater.
- Snorkel and swim with hundreds of Sub-tropical fish.
- Delicious beachside light continental breakfast.
- We spot dolphins around 80% of our tours.
3 hours from $89
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Adventure
- Departs and returns to Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Learn to kayak with your tour guide.
- Relax as you kayak past the homes of the rich & famous.
- Kayak to Macintosh Island and get photos with the local peacocks.
- Marvel at the beautiful Surfers Paradise skyline from the water.
90 mins from $59
Ready to explore the
View availability and book your tour online instantly.
Kayaking and snorkelling were so much fun. Could not recommend Steve enough. Awesome day out, will definitely be going again!!Lily Mirabito
Awesome fun. Enjoyed the kayaking and excellent family activity. Snorkelling was a highlight. Lots of colourful fish. Friendly staff and beautiful spot. Thanks to Steve and his team for a great day.Sarah Gardiner
What a wonderful experience especially during the sunset. Nick was a great instructor keeping the entire trip fun. Would highly recommend it.Mohammed Tambawala
My partner and I had an awesome day today kayaking and snorkelling with Steve. Steve is a great friendly Aussie bloke with so much knowledge of the area and a great sense of humour! We were lucky enough to see a Dugong! Thanks so much Steve for making today the highlight of our holiday! 🙂Alexandra
It was very fun and an eventful day. Shaun and the team were fantastic. Very good experience. Highly recommend for families and people without any kayak or snorkel experienceGunjan Trivedi