Kayak on the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast’s Broadwater spend the morning spotting dolphins and fish feeding and snorkeling amongst sup-tropical fish, or spend a relaxing afternoon admiring the sunset over the hinterland on the Nerang River in Surfers Paradise.
Morning Dolphin Kayaking &
- Meet at 464 Marine Parade Biggera Waters.
- Only 15 mins north of Surfers Paradise
- Paddle on the Gold Coast’s protected and calm waters of the Broadwater.
- Fish feeding and Snorkel with hundreds of sup-tropical fish right off the beach.
- Delicious beachside snacks.
- Spot wild dolphins up to 80% of the time, we also see stingrays and dugongs on the Broadwater.
3 hours from $79
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Adventure
- Departs and returns to Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Learn kayak skills with your friendly tour guide.
- Relax as you kayak past the homes of the rich & famous on the Nerang River.
- Kayak to Macintosh Island and enjoy a short walk on the island and meet the local peacocks and other bird life.
- Marvel at the beautiful Surfers Paradise skyline from the water while enjoying the beautiful sunset over the hinterland.
1.5 hrs from $49
Kayaking & Stand-Up Paddle board
- Hire from Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Single or Double Kayaks Available.
- Modern Stand-Up Paddle boards.
- Available 7 days from 7:30am – 3:30pm.