Hire your own kayak or stand up paddle board from the beautiful Budds Beach on the river right in Surfers Paradise. Paddle pass the homes of the rich and famous, explore the parks and islands on the Gold Coast.
Kayak & Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
Explore the Gold Coast at your own pace by hiring a kayak or stand up paddle board from our location in Budds Beach.
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast. Perfect for beginners and experienced kayakers.
- Life Jackets provided for your safety.
- Basic Kayak safety instructions and best places visit are provided.
- Keep a lookout for dolphins, turtles & stingrays!
- Fishing kayaks with rod holders available.
- Enjoy and explore at your own pace.
- Kayak to HOTA for a coffee or Macintosh Island where you can see the peacocks, swans and geese.
Departing 7 Days Per Week
Running daily (excluding Christmas and New Years).
The Original & Best
20 years and counting as the market leaders on the Gold Coast
Call To Book
Call us 7 days a week to book your hire.
We recommend bringing your sunglasses, a hat, bottled water, sunblock and shoes that can get wet. Thongs or sandals are also fine.
You will get comprehensive instructions on how to use the kayaks. Most of our customers are first timers, so having no experience is no problem.
The kayaks we use are Aqua II’s, which are very stable and safe sit on top kayaks you can get. The Aqua II is designed with the beginner in mind, so falling out of these kayaks is very hard.
13 River Drive, Surfers Paradise.
Yes. We supply all the equipment.
Ready to explore the amazing waterways on
View availability and book online instantly.