Need Christmas Party Ideas and Tips? Look no further!
Christmas is a time of family, fun and food! Organising a Christmas event for your company’s employees (or sports club) however, can be stressful. It has to be something that is engaging, enjoyable and inclusive. Something that takes the weight off and says “thank-you for another year of great work.” Tall order, I know! Good news though, it is totally achievable.
I have listed a few tips that will get you on the right track.
Also my personal recommendation for the best Christmas event ever!
(If you’re just after recommendations, skip to the bottom)
- Start early! Start your planning and put your ideas down sooner rather than later. This will give you enough time to make any changes or adjustments if needed.
- Get advice. Run your ideas past a few trusted colleagues, they will be your sure fire shot at knowing if your plans are hot……or not.
- Book ASAP. Don’t hesitate, book your date! Trust me, you want to secure your epic event as soon as possible.
- Put in the effort. Your team members are worth it. Put in the effort and give them the event they deserve.
- Go Kayaking. Fun, teambuilding, communication, light physical effort, inclusiveness, outdoors, new skills, the list goes on. It seriously has it all and it’s my top recommendation for the best breakup event!
Australian Kayaking Adventures has options for all sizes and types of groups looking for a great Christmas break-up.
We have THREE options for you to choose from to best suit your team.
Half Day Adventure
Can cater up to 18 people, includes a light breakfast, snorkeling at Wavebreak Island, a guided walk on South Stradbroke Island and a visit to one of Australia’s best surfing beaches.
(Read more about this tour)
Can cater up to 22 people, includes a guided paddle around the Surfers Paradise waterways, a beautiful sunset and a glass of white wine upon return if desired.
(Read more about this tour)
Paddle Board and Kayak Hire
Can cater up to 28 people. Learn a new skill and then enjoy your own experience in the Surfers Paradise waterways. Go your own pace or race a friend. Oh, and don’t forget to keep an eye out for marine life.
A kayaking Christmas break up event is always a winner. We have seen many teams enjoying and building stronger relationships out on the waters of the Gold Coast. Most recently we have had the pleasure of catering for many doctors and nurses attending a “National Pediatrics Conference”. Many came down after one of their sessions, hired kayaks and paddleboards and had an absolute blast.
Let us look after you and your team this Christmas. We put in all the work, so you don’t have to. This is one Christmas break up event that everyone will enjoy and remember for years to come!
Call or email and secure your booking today.